About Dr. Davidson
Dr. Davidson is a board certified ophthalmologist and ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He completed three subspecialty fellowships (medicine’s highest form of formal education).
He distinguished himself at several of North America’s most prestigious institutions, including Harvard University, Georgetown University, McGill University, and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
• Harvard University: B.A degree (1988)
• Georgetown University medical School: M.D. degree (1992)
• Armed forces institute of Pathology: Fellow, Ophthalmic pathology (1993)
• Georgetown University Hospital: Resident, Transitional/ Medicine (1994)
• McGill University: Resident, Ophthalmology Chief Resident (1997)
• McGill University: Fellow, Oculoplastic surgery (1999)
Dr. Davidson has over 20 years of experience specializing exclusively in cosmetic and non-cosmetic surgery of the eyes and upper face. He has performed tens of thousands of successful surgeries.
In addition to experience handling unique and difficult situations, Dr. Davidson continues to perfect new techniques. These include new procedures for watery eye correction and cosmetic eyebrow lifting with quick recovery and minimal downtime.
In his free time, Dr. Davidson enjoys traveling, computer programming, walking and reading.
Cosmetic and Non-Cosmetic Surgery of the Eyes and Upper Face.
* Eyelid Surgery
* Removal of Bumps, Spots & Cancers
* Eye Socket Surgery
* Watery Eye Correction