Laser Lipo Reston
Laser Lipo Northern Virginia
One of the many benefits of Laser Lipo Northern Virginia is that it is performed under local anesthesia. This decreases the risks associated with general anesthesia.
The area being treated is prepared with tumescent fluid, Dr. Soheila Rostami and her medical team make a small incision.
A tiny tube containing a laser fiber is inserted. This tube, known as a cannula, is moved gently under the skin as the laser ruptures fat cells. Laser lipo also has the added benefits of:
- Reduced swelling, bleeding, and bruising for a faster recovery
- Production of collagen and correctively tightening the skin
- Reduce the appearance of loose skin associated with traditional liposuction
The procedure takes only about an hour, depending on the number of areas that are being addressed. Typically one-to-two days of rest is ideal, and in almost all cases only a single treatment is required to achieve optimal results.
What Is the Recovery Time for Laser Lipo and Are the Results Natural?
Laser Lipo in Reston typically requires no downtime and causes only minimal discomfort. Following the procedure, Dr. Rostami provides compression garments that will encourage healing and prevent blood clots from occurring.
Clients will be ready to return home soon after the treatment.
Slight bruising can occur and treated areas may have mild numbness for a couple days. Any swelling should dissipate in less than a week, at which point you can resume your normal activities.
The results of Laser Lipo body contouring are long lasting. Fat cells are removed by liposuction, which are permanently destroyed. It is critical to maintain a healthy diet, nutrition, and exercise so that you can enjoy an improved appearance for years to come.
Laser Lipo: Frequently Asked Questions
There are several types of liposuction. Advantages may vary depending on the specific procedure and what sets it apart from other forms of lipo. These are a few frequently asked questions:
What Are the Biggest Differences Between Laser Lipo and Liposuction?
Laser Lipo is an effective alternative to traditional liposuction, but the both procedures are used as complementary therapies.
Laser Lipo has a tiny laser-tipped cannula, which is much more precise than the cannulas or tubes used to suction fat during traditional liposuction procedures.
Major Differences Include:
- Anesthesia: Laser Lipo requires only a local anesthetic. The Traditional Lipo patients are given general anesthesia, which increases the risk of complications.
- Incisions: A larger or wider incision is required for traditional liposuction. Laser Lipo incision are very small and do not require stitches. Wider and larger incisions increase bruising and may require drainage.
- Recovery time: Clients generally need a full 7-8 days of recovery following traditional liposuction. Our Laser Lipo patients, on the other hand, are often back to work after a day or two of recuperation.
- Skin Quality: The laser energy used during a Laser Lipo procedure results in tighter skin.In traditional liposuction, loose skin may remain after fat is removed.
Can Laser Lipo Help with Cellulite?
Although the skin tightening improvements of Laser Lipo procedure can help the appearance of cellulite, other options might be better for addressing this concern.
How Much Does Laser Lipo Cost?
A specific cost for any procedure is subject to a number of factors, such as the area or areas being treated. The average Laser Lipo cost is $1,500 to $5,000 per area.
What Is the Recovery Like?
Recovery following any surgical procedure varies from patient to patient. Also, it will depend on the size of the area that was treated. Generally, a Laser Lipo patient can expect to return to work after a day or two. Bruising and swelling is minimal.
How Long Will My Results Last?
The body will not grow new fat cells after your Laser Lipo procedure, however the cells that remain can expand. It is so important to maintain a healthy diet, improved nutrition, and an exercise post procedure.
With a healthy lifestyle, your results can last a lifetime.
Are There Any Non-Surgical Alternatives?
We offer a procedure reducing fat on the upper neck that causes a “double chin,” through an innovative non-surgical procedure to remove your double chin with KYBELLA™ injections.
These solutions can be a convenient, effective alternative for certain patients. Dr. Rostami can help you decide on the right approach for your body.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Rostami, call 571-203-1300.